venue: Swiss Tech Convention Center
The SwissTech Convention Center (STCC) is one of the most modern and best-equipped conference centers in the world. The STCC, located on the EPFL campus in Lausanne is hosting events of international fame. This majestic building is distinguished by its modernity and its innovative technologies. The Grätzel campus is a large open area directly outside the main conference room where sponsors will be able to set up their exhibits. As standing lunches will be held in the same area, exhibitors will have great opportunities to interact with attendees during the 5 days of the conference.
All lectures and standing lunches will be held in the SwissTech Convention Center
- Plenary: Auditorium B
- Sessions: Auditorium B, Garden Rooms 1 and 2
- Lunches, welcome drink and exhibitor area: Grätzel FoyerB
Jogging path / Banquet room / Elevators / Wake-up service / Convention centre / Restaurant / Sundeck / Handicap rooms / Hot tub in selected rooms / Ice machine / Iron and ironing board / Meeting rooms / Non smoking hotel / Bar
Distance from Swiss Tech Convention Center to airports
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport: 41 km, approx. 45 – 60 minutes
- Bromma Stockholm Airport: 15 km, approx. 30 – 40 minutes
Distance to public transport
- NAME metro station: 500 metres, 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- Lausanne Central Station: 5 km. Catch the SJ trains,Arlanda Express and airport buses from here.
By metro from Lausanne central station
Take the green metro no. 19 towards Hagsätra. Get off at … .
To plan your trip on the metro go to the metro webpage at: http://sl.se/en/
Arlanda Express or airport bus to Lausanne C.
Change for the metro. See above.
We recommend Taxi Lausanne, telephone +46 8 15 00 00.
TO SWISS TECH CONVENTION CENTER (STCC):
Metro M1 from Lausanne Center or Renens station: “EPFL” metro station (50 meters from STCC main entrance).