|By 22.2†||After 22.2|
|Full registration||600 €||650 €|
|Students||300 €||350 €|
|One Day Registrants||300 €||350 €|
|† The early registration was extended from 22.2 to 22.2
* Student Attendees should provide confirmation of their student identify (a letter from their professors, etc.)
The registration fee includes
- Admission to the conference.
- Conference proceedings (CD ROM)
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch for 4 days (Monday to Thursday) at “Café de Oriente – Museo del Traje”
|26th March 2015||65€|
|Not to be accepted registration after 22.3.15
More details in Progamm / Gala Dinner
Gala Dinner Fee includes
- Walk around “El Escorial”, a wonderful atmosphere of the “Sierra de Madrid”. Philip II could not avoid falling in love with this beautiful landmark and he ordered to build the imposing Monastery of San Lorenzo.
- Live a dining experience at the hands of Chef Pepe Rodríguez, awarded a Michelin star and the National Gastronomy Award, in “Los Arcos Fuentepizarro”.
- Snack -3Course – Dessert – Coffee- Wine Cellar.
- Coaches from: Inef Venue > Monasterio del Escorial > Gala Dinner > Moncloa
- Cocktail before Dinner sponsored by ITP
- The Equestrian show “Los Arcos” sponsored by ITP