If a person is not in the reviewer’s database, you can add him/her.
The first step is the checking if him/her are in the global database, for e.s. as an author, so click on “ENROLL EXISTING USER AS REVIEWER”.
- Search the user.
- Suggestion: use the email address. If you find the user click on “ ENROLL USER” at the right.
- If the user is not present, you need to create a new one.
So go back on “SELECT REVIEWER” page and click on “CREATE NEW USER.”
- In this page, you can create a new user, fill the required field. The system checks the email address if it is already registered.
- In the Reviewing interests, please use the name of tracks as reported in the “ETC Tracks” PDF file.
- Take attention if the “Send the user a welcome email…” is checked, this permits to send an email with the login data to the new user.
prevent any inconvenient that may occur in the automated mail sending procedures through the platform, we recommend to insert the domain “euroturbo.eu” in the whitelist of your anti-spam filter