If a person is not in the reviewer’s database, you can add him/her.
The first step is the checking if him/her are in the global database, for e.s. as an author, so click on “ENROLL EXISTING USER AS REVIEWER”.
- Search the user.
- Suggestion: use the email address. If you find the user click on “ ENROLL USER” at the right.
- If the user is not present, you need to create a new one.
So go back on “SELECT REVIEWER” page and click on “CREATE NEW USER.”
- In this page, you can create a new user, fill the required field. The system checks the email address if it is already registered.
- In the Reviewing interests, please use the name of tracks as reported in the “ETC Tracks” PDF file.
- Take attention if the “Send the user a welcome email…” is checked, this permits to send an email with the login data to the new user.